By 6:00 on that Monday night the heat of early October had lessened - the Embarcadero was breezy with a blessed return of traces of fog. A large group of technologists gathered, many of them women, to share lighting talks and stories - and build relationships. They came together for a TechWomen program mixer hosted by Mozilla and the SF Bay Internet Society, featuring talks by:
You missed it? Don't be sad, there is a video!
- Dorothee Danedjo Fouba, IT Journalist and TechWomen Emerging Leader from Cameroon
- Leah Symekher, Konstantin Kalaitzidis & Michael Snell, San Francisco Bay Area ISOC Chapter
- Rachel Leventhal, Women's Peer to Peer Network
- Haben Girma, Eritrean-American, Skadden Fellowship Attorney, Disability Rights Advocates
- Dave Steer, Director of Advocacy, Mozilla Foundation, lead of the Ford-Mozilla Open Web Fellowships
- Larissa Shapiro, Contributor Development Lead, Mozilla Community Building